“Children deserve the best we can give them, and that requires innovation.”
— Ron Fritz, CEO Tech Soft 3D
i4Education, the innovation arm of the High Desert ESD, unlocks the great ideas of educators and systematically connects them with local entrepreneurs to workshop, prototype and test their ideas.
Executive Director, i4Education
Director of Innovation, HDESD
i4Education is committed to integrating an innovative mindset and approach into our local education system. As a regional resource of the High Desert Education Service District and partner to Central Oregon school districts, we share the belief that the best ideas come from those closest to the problems to solve.
Our continued work is to unlock and remove barriers at the individual and organizational level that systematically reinforce the importance of innovation.
See our Culture of Innovation Baseline Report
- Educators, who are closest to the problems we need to solve, have the best solutions.
- In the power of human-centered design to make meaningful change.
- Educators have a lot to share and a lot to learn from our business partners.
- There has never been a more important time for innovation in education.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and bias to action are critical in education.
- The work of innovation is never done and we should always be striving to be get better.
- We are stewards of educator’s ideas to improve Excellence, Equity and Efficiency in education.
To empower educators to incubate their ideas, share their stories and investigate solutions to the challenges education faces.
Become a “True Fan” of education with a $500 annual pledge in support of our public private innovation matching fund.
The High Desert Education Service District is committed to integrating an innovative mindset and approach into all that we do. i4Education serves as a regional resource to the HDESD and Central Oregon school districts who share the belief that the best ideas come from those closest to the problems to solve.